Falcons Booster Club
every successfully funded program, there is usually an active and
thriving booster club helping to pave the way. On behalf of the River
Valley Booster Club we invite you to attend our monthly meetings, and be
a volunteer. RVHS Booster is always in need of volunteers to help
throughout the school year in the concession stands, help on committees,
and contribute ideas.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
- It is a great way to get involved and show your child you care about his/her high school experiences.
- It contributes towards making a stronger/effective Booster Club.
- It helps establish a strong support system and traditions for our school.
- It helps strengthen community support of all of our RVHS teams
WHO IS THE BOOSTER CLUB?
- RVHS Booster Club is made up of parents who support and volunteer their time.
primary function is to raise funds to support all athletic programs at
RVHS. Another important element needed to make the Booster Club in
achieving goals is volunteers.
- We work closely with the administrators, teachers and students to promote school pride
Request For Funds Warrant Form
River Valley Athlete of the Month Nomination Form
RVHS Booster Board Members: